Last updated: 17/12/2015
- “EA” or “Eco Adventures” or “we”: Berliat trade & service EOOD
- “Visitor”: a potential unregistered website guest
- “Customer”: a registered website guest or a paying Visitor
- “Supplier” or “Vendor”: Legal touristic bussines offers rural and ecological tourism such accommodations, outdoor activity, artistic activity, tours and other ecological touristic services and leisure activities
This website, including all provided content, images, products,services and other information presented on the website (all together “Website”) is provided by Berliat trade & service EOOD ul. “Atanas Ivanov” 6 3679 Odorovtsi, Bulgaria with the trademark Ecoadventures.eu . You can contact us by email (email@example.com) or using contact form provided on the web site:http://www.ecoadventures.eu/support/contacts/
General Terms of Business of Eco Adventures and Suppliers of Tours and other touristic Services
- Eco Adventures provides visitors and suppliers of touristic services with this booking platform. The contracts are concluded directly between users and suppliers of touristic services. Eco Adventures is not a contracting party for booked tours and other touristic services.
Sign Up / Registration / Opening of a User Account
Opening of a Customer Account
- When you book or register, you will enter personal information that will, as far as necessary, be forwarded to the mediated to the supplier during the course of the booking process.
Eligibility to register
- Registration is restricted to actionable persons. In the case of registration of a company or a legal body, the person conducting the registration must have proper authorization to act in the name of the company or legal body, respectively.
- You need to register with your official name. Registrations under a pseudonym are not allowed. Eco Adventures may delete accounts under wrong names, pseudonyms etc.
Number of User Accounts
- The registration of more than one user account for the same natural or legal person is not allowed. The user account is not transferable.
- You are required to provide accurate information and keep it up to date. Eco Adventures is not liable, if a booked service cannot be carried out or other damages occur, because of outdated information.
- If you book a certain service, all booking and payment processes, cancellation of the booking need to be conducted using the specific forms on the Eco Adventures platform, to which you receive links in the e-mails Eco Adventures sends you upon completion of the booking process. Otherwise there may be difficulties in the proper completion or termination of the contract. In this case, Eco Adventures is not liable.
- The published products and services are non-binding offers.
Obligation concerning the Request
- You are bound to your request (offer) for 2 work days. For calculation of time, the time zone of the supplier is authoritative.
Acceptance of the Supplier
- Completing the payment the contract between you and the suppliers becomes effective. The charges for the booked service will be deducted from your credit card or bank account. If the supplier declines the request, the contract between you and the supplier of the service does not become effective and money will be refunded on your card with not extra costs. You will be notified for the acceptance or non-acceptance of your request via e-mail.
- The supplier provides the agreed services under his own behalf and on his own account.
- The supplier may set eligibility requirements for his products. These you will find in the product description. You are self-responsible to fulfill these requirements. The supplier is entitled to disapprove or exclude you from a certain service, in case that you do not fulfill the requirements. In this case, there will be no refund.
Cancellation of a booking
- If you need to cancel a booked service, it is mandatory to use the contact form on the Ecoadventures website.
- The Eco Adventures Review System aims to create a meaningful and accurate profile of the performance, realiability and trustworthiness Eco Adventures explicitly reserves the right to delete Inaccurate, irrelevant, insulting, reviews without giving further reasons. Eco Adventures also has the right to exclude you from further use of the Eco Adventures Booking Platform and to delete your account.
Legal relationship with Eco Adventures
Position of Eco Adventures
- Eco Adventures provides this booking system to enable you to get in direct contact with a service provider of your choice and make a booking. The contract relating to the service booked is solely between you and the supplier of the service. Eco Adventures is not a contractual partner for the booked service. Eco Adventures acts solely as the mediator between you and the supplier of the tour or touristic service.
Liability of Eco Adventures
- If you make a booking, Eco Adventures is only liable to you in cases of gross misconduct (including gross negligence). The liability is limited to the immediate damage, excluding consequential damages, loss of profit etc. The liability for punitive damage compensation is also excluded.
- The liability for computer viruses, spyware programs, and other damages caused by computer programs is excluded.
Changes of these General Terms of Business
- These General Terms of Business may be changed by Eco Adventures at any time without prior notice. For each booking, the currently effective Terms are applicable. The user has no guarantee that future bookings will be completed under the existing conditions.
- The legal relations with Eco Adventures are exclusively subject to Bulgarian Law.
Berliat Trade and Service (Eco Adventures)
“Atanas Ivanov” 6